Nov 28, 2010

Handmade stamp :) by www.kulitmanggis.com


Do you think it's cute to stamp handmade stamp by www.kulitmanggis.com to my wedding tag? I'm concern about the visibility of the stamp because the tag background is a polca dot.

Solutions:
1. Use dark ink - charcoal black (is there's any?)
2. Ask www.kulitmanggis.com to make the stamp more bold and thick
3. Stamp at white paper, cut and glued at the tag... (will ask my sibling to do this -> they will hate me to death..hahahahaha)

Huh... there's about 300 pieces to go to finish this gift tag and I'm doing it with a slower pace - coz I'm addicted to The Sim 3. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Note: Order something before Aidilfitri (has paid) but not yet receive. Should be patient & nice or mad like hell?

by M

No comments:

Post a Comment