Mar 5, 2011

Happiness Birds

Hello,

Recently I do about 18 pieces of multipurpose Happiness Birds. These birds can be used as handmade card embellishment, gift tag, bookmark or anything depending on your creativity. I've one which already glued to my office note book. Hihi so cute!

I'm creating the Happiness Birds because I  want to share it with you guys. To turn something dull into a full happiness. It's so colorful and cute for everyone.

There are 8 designs and every design come with two pieces.

The size is approximately 8.5 cm (W) X 5.5 cm (H).

I'm selling two Happiness Birds in a pack. One pack is RM4.00 inclusive postage cost (normal post method - if you want poslaju / express, extra cost required).

Only 4 packs available for sales.

The remaining birds will go to my wedding door gift. Only the lucky one will receive it :D

I'm not thinking about the packaging yet. Will update soon once the idea comes.

As usual, email me at maziahmj@gmail.com if you are interested with the birds.

by M


The 8 designs of Happiness Birds

PACK A


PACK B


 PACK C


PACK D

No comments:

Post a Comment