Jan 30, 2012

Edit your pictures at Picasa

Hi,

Have you try the new Picasa function after Picnik collaborating with Google to upgrade the image processing? Well, it was totally great! What I love most is they offer Cross Process, 1960's, Lomo-ish, Border and Polaroid. I'm so happy that they have the Polaroid function as I don't need to use Photoshop anymore. Urg I'm so stress out when using Photoshop as the software was soooooo huge for my laptop processor & memory (I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terms -.-).

Anyway, here are some output after using some of the best editing function.

Original Photo
Cross Process + border
Holga-ish
Infrared Film
Lomo-ish
Polaroid
Cross Process + 1960
1960's

Camera: NIKON D3100
Location: Sungai Petani, Kedah
Model: Redhuan Jamil & Shimma Hassan

x
by M

No comments:

Post a Comment