Mar 6, 2012

Pad & Quill App

Hi,

This time I want to introduce Pad & Quill App to you guys. This is a note book app where you can have a multiple note books with a variety of covers in your app.


I like it because of the sleek & modern design for a note book. It's really smart and beautiful for those who love to write a journal.

Nevertheless, I do think that this app does not suit me well as I am a multitasking person. If I have a physical note book, I'm not only journal-ing, but I also use it as a scheduler, things to do, things to buy, notes to self and etc.

Due to that reason, I deleted this app and use another app that really suit me. Even when this app is so adorable!.

Anyway, if you really like to try, just buy it from iTunes at only $0.99.

ps: I'll share app that I'm using now later :)

x
by M

No comments:

Post a Comment