Jun 15, 2012

Free Wedding iPhone Wallpaper/Monogram


Hi

I've discovered a new free templates for wedding that is wedding wallpaper for iPhone at Wedding Chicks. Click here for the free templates.

They have 16 free designs and all of it are beautiful. Designs appear at this posting is what I love most. Currently I'm using the above pattern for my iPhone Lock Screen. So cute...even when I'm already married. Hihihi..

You can choose different colour combination for each design. I love Perfect Pink, Mint, Peach Blossom and Ciladon.

Apart from that, the website allow you to create a Wedding Monogram instead of an iPhone Wallpaper. So cooooool.


 


To accompany my Lock Screen, I use Cuptakes Pink Chevron as a Home Screen. Now everything is pinkish. :)


Sharing is caring

x
by M

No comments:

Post a Comment